The 59th Annual General Meeting of the Dulwich Society will be held at 8pm on Monday 9 May 2022 in the Function Room at The Crown and Greyhound, 73 Dulwich Village, London, SE21 7BJ
- Introduction and apologies for absence
- Approve Minutes of the 58th Annual General Meeting held on 14 September 2021 and Minutes of the Special General Meeting on 28 June 2021
- Matters Arising from AGM and SGM Minutes
- Chairman’s Report and Review of the Year
- Approve accounts for the year ended 31 December 2021
- Appoint Independent Examiner. Nominee: Sally-Anne Jeffries, Chartered Accountant
- Appointment of the President - Dr Kenneth Wolfe
- Elections for 2022-2023 - Officers and Members of the Executive Committee
- Any Other Business/Questions - please raise with the Chairman (
Refreshments will be served after the meeting.
Meeting papers can be found below. In the interests of the environment, only a very limited number of paper versions of the AGM documents will be provided at the meeting. Please consider the environment before printing hard copies.
Heather Stubbs, Hon. Secretary, Dulwich Society,
FOR APPROVAL AT THE 2022 AGM
Please find the minutes of the 2021 AGM here (PDF).
Please find the minutes and appendices for the 2021 SGM here (PDF).
Please find the annual report and accounts for 2021 here (PDF).
Please find the list of nominees, proposers and seconders for the Executive Committee here (PDF).