Notice is hereby given that the 52nd Annual General Meeting of The Dulwich Society will be held at 8.00pm on Monday 27th April 2015 at St Barnabas Church Community Suite, Calton Avenue, SE21 7DG.
1. Minutes of the 51st Annual General Meeting held on 28th April 2014 to be approved.
2. Chairman’s Report
3. Secretary’s Report.
4. Treasurer’s Report and presentation of accounts for 2014.
5. Appointment of Honorary Auditor.
6. Reports from Sub-Committee Chairmen.
7. Elections for 2015-2016. President, Vice-Presidents, Officers, Executive Committee.
8. Any Other Business.
Note: Nominations for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two members not later than fourteen days before 27th April 2015 and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing. (Rule 9).
Patrick Spencer Hon. Secretary
7 Pond Cottages SE21 7LE
Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2014, the Chairman’s report and reports of the Sub-Committee Chairmen for 2014 may be seen on the Dulwich Society Website www.dulwichsociety.com A hard copy may be obtained by application to the Secretary. After the meeting there will be a showing of some of the original Gaumont ‘shorts’ which were filmed at their studios in Dulwich between 1900-10. Wine will also be served.