The 57th Annual General Meeting of the Dulwich Society will be held at 8pm on Monday 27th April 2020 at the First Floor Suite, Crown and Greyhound, Dulwich Village, SE21 7BJ
1. Introduction and welcome.
3. Minutes of the 56th Annual General Meeting held on Tuesday 7th May 2019 to be approved.
4. Matters Arising.
5. Chairman’s Report and Review of the Year.
6. Treasurer’s Report and presentation of accounts for the year ended 31st December 2019.
7. Appointment of Independent Examiner. Nominee: Sally-Anne Jeffries, Chartered Accountant.
8. Elections for 2020-2021. Officers, Members of the Executive Committee, Honorary Officers.
9. Questions from members.
10. Any Other Business.
11. Date of next AGM - last Monday in April 2021
12. Close of AGM Business.
After the AGM, there will be a short talk of local interest & refreshments will be served.
Note: Nomination forms for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee can be obtained from the Secretary. Nominations must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two Society members not later than fourteen days before the AGM and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing. (Rule 9).
Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2019 and the Chairman’s & Committee reports will be available from 27th March 2020 on the Dulwich Society web site www.dulwichsociety.com or on application to the Secretary. The Rules of the Society are available at http://www.dulwichsociety.com/about-the-dulwich-society.
The Society welcomes nominations from members to serve on the Executive Committee or on a sub-committee. Our sub-committees cover travel, environment, local history, gardens, wildlife, trees, planning & architecture. If you would like to find out more about Society projects and committee work, please contact the Chairman or Secretary for more information.
We have 203 guests and no members online