The 56th Annual General Meeting of The Dulwich Society will be held at 8pm on Tuesday 7 May 2019 at the First Floor Suite, Crown and Greyhound, Dulwich Village, SE21 7BJ
1. Introduction and welcome by Chair
2. Minutes of the 55th Annual General Meeting held on 30th April 2018 to be approved.
3. Chairman’s Report and Review of the Year.
4. Treasurer’s Report and presentation of accounts for the year ended 31st December 2018
5. Appointment of Honorary Auditor. Nominee: Sally-Anne Jeffries, Chartered Accountant.
6. Elections for 2019-2020. Officers, Members of the Executive Committee, Honorary Officers.
7. Questions from members.
8. Any Other Business.
9. Close of AGM Business
After the AGM, the meeting will be followed by an illustrated talk - ‘The Changing Face of Dulwich?’
Refreshments will be served
Note: Nomination forms for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee can be obtained from the Secretary. Nominations must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two Society members not later than fourteen days before the AGM and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing. (Rule 9).
Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2018 and the Chairman’s & Committee reports will be available on the Dulwich Society web site www.dulwichsociety.com or on application to the Secretary from 1st April 2019. The Rules of the Society are available at http://www.dulwichsociety.com/about-the-dulwich-society.
Members who have not paid their 2019 subscription should do so immediately. Final reminders were sent during February. Members who do not do so will not receive further issues of the Journal.
We have 534 guests and no members online