THE DULWICH SOCIETY ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING - 2017
Notice is hereby given that the 54th Annual General Meeting of The Dulwich Society will be held at 8pm on Monday 24th April 2017 at St Barnabas Church Community Lounge, Calton Avenue, SE21 7DG.
1. Introduction and welcome by President.
2. Minutes of the 53rd Annual General Meeting held on 25th April 2016 to be approved.
3. Chairman’s Report.
4. Secretary’s Report.
5. Reports from Sub-Committee Chairs.
6. Treasurer’s Report and presentation of accounts for the year ended 31st December 2016.
7. Appointment of Honorary Auditor.
8. Elections for 2017-2018. Officers, Member of the Executive Committee, Honorary Officers
9. Any Other Business.
Note: Nomination forms for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee can be obtained from the Secretary. Nominations must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two members not later than fourteen days before 24th April 2017 and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing. (Rule 9).
Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2016 and the Chairman’s & Committee reports will be available on the Dulwich Society web site www.dulwichsociety.com or on application to the Secretary from 27th March 2017. The Rules of the Society are available at http://www.dulwichsociety.com/about-the-dulwich-society.
Wine and nibbles will be served after the AGM and there will be a talk of topical interest.
Final Subscription Reminder
If you have not renewed your 2017 subscription, due on January 1st, then this journal will be the last you will receive. Reminders have been sent out to everyone (mainly those who pay by cheque) who have not paid and a final reminder will be sent out during March.
We have 116 guests and no members online